Posts Tagged ‘Carrefour’
Here are the 10 largest retailers worldwide. Each company’s earnings are in millions, in USD.
10. Aldi Einkauf GmbH & Co. oHG ($67,112)
9. Walgreen Co. ($67,420)
8. The Home Depot. Inc. ($67,997)
7. Costco Wholesale Corporation ($77,946)
6. Schwarz Unternehmens Treuhand KG ($79,119) Read the rest of this entry »
Commercial Real Estate Week In Review For the Week of April 30th to May 6th
- Bernanke Urges Government to Avoid Burdensome Regulations on Banks.
- Hersha Hospitality Buys LA Marriott for $48 Million.
- REITs Resume Top Ranking in Equity Stocks.
- The Federal Reserve Wraps up Bond Buying Program.
Now that the recession has largely been deemed over, and consumers are spending a little bit more of their disposable income, we thought it would be interesting to examine those retailers who have dominated the scene on a global level. Today’s Top 10 list, taken from a Deloitte study, shows the top 10 global retailers, those who have laughed in the face of the recession and expanded nonetheless, with profits to show for it. (Source: Deloitte’s Global Powers of Retailing; http://www.cnbc.com/id/40989307/Top_10_Global_Retailers)
10. Target : Target was No. 10 among global retailers this year, but in Deloitte’s breakdown by product sector, Target came in second among diversified retailers, only behind Germany’s Metro AG.
Commercial real estate week in review for the week of January 29th to February 4th
- Are Inflation Expectations Driving up U.S. Treasury yields?
- There is evidence of the U.S. Securitization Market Reviving!
- RLJ Lodging Trust Plans to Repay Debt Through Sale of Common Shares.
- JP Morgan is Seeking Investors for Centro Properties Debt.